Join Yosra Awara and Nadine Reda for a 2-hour Vinyasa and meditation collaboration to give your heart space a total tune up! In this flow, we will open the heart space and upper back, wake up the core and free the spine from any tension.
Starting with heart connecting breath work and then moving into proper body alignment, we’ll move our way safely into deeper backbends releasing blocked emotions and stress from the body. After creating more space in the upper body, a final, relaxing, healing meditation will guide you deep into your heart for more self-acceptance and heart centred living through surrender and gratitude.
– Improving thoracic mobility.
– How to perform pain free backbends – creating an arch through the whole spine.
– How breath work can offer a path of connection to your heart and living from a place led by the heart.
– Learn about emotional blockage and where emotions stored in the body.
This 2 hours workshop includes:
– Vinyasa Flow
– Heart centred guided meditation
Friday, 3rd February
3 – 5pm
Regular: 500le per person
For you and your friend: bring a friend and you both pay 450le!
Click here and pay:
Advance registration and 50% deposit is required to secure your place. All deposits are non-refundable within one week of the start date of the course/workshop…earlier than one week we will refund 80% of the deposit but retain a 20% administration fee.