Friday, 31st March
3 – 5pm
In this workshop Seba Khanna will be taking you through the theory of this ancient therapeutic massage and will teach you techniques to master your own energy with self-massage. Chi Nei Tsang is a traditional Taoist massage therapy on the internal organs that is based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It addresses the digestive, reproductive, nervous, muscular, respiratory, lymphatic and immune systems.
Benefits of Chi Nei Tsang include:
- Improved digestion: overcoming bloating, indigestion and constipation
- Resolving menstrual irregularities and pain
- Improved circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Soothes the nerves and allows for deeper states of healing and relaxation
- Assists deep breathing and resolves obstacles to taking full, complete breaths
- Results in healthy connective tissue to allow organs to function and adapt smoothly
- Supports emotional wellbeing
- Breaks through stagnation and unhelpful patterns, physically and mentally
You will need:
– An empty stomach (at least 3 hours without food)
– A mat or rug to lie down on
– A small cushion for your head
– A small bottle of coconut, olive or sesame oil
– Loose clothing
– Short nails are preferable
Advance registration and 50% deposit is required to secure your place. All deposits are non-refundable within one week of the start date of the course/workshop…earlier than one week we will refund 80% of the deposit but retain a 20% administration fee.
Comments are closed.