Join master facilitator Leo Oppenheim in this very special workshop aimed at Yoga Facilitators but also of interest to serious students. Leo is Lead Trainer and Head of Yoga at BLOK in the UK https://www.bloklondon.com/ and has been teaching teachers how to raise their leadership abilities for many moons. Learn how to bring the best of yourself to each and every session and create truly transformational classes using Leo’s techniques, honed over years of experience.
The workshop will cover
1. Mat Layout, lighting and atmosphere considerations: Set and setting.
2. Class structure and intention (Styles and intensities. Plane of Body being worked into- sequencing and foundation structures)
3. The art of breath. How to use breath to supercharge practice.
4. Sound – Utilising Sound, both instruments and recorded – effects and benefits within practices.
5. Assist and Adjust: The fundamentals and intentions behind A & A
You will leave this workshop with a new set of skills and a changed way of looking at how you facilitate your sessions. Be prepared to be amazed!
Leo Oppenheim is a wellness facilitator who combines a variety of disciplines to create space for change in the body and mind.
Tuesday, 19th September
2:00 – 5:00pm
700le (Early Bird until 9th September)
900le (Regular Price after 9th September)
Please book using the payment links below, after payment , we will contact you to confirm your booking.
Advance registration and 50% deposit is required to secure your place. All deposits are non-refundable within one week of the start date of the course/workshop…earlier than one week we will refund 80% of the deposit but retain a 20% administration fee.